Commercial cleaning is a broad term, which can be used to portray any sort of clearing that is done by a cleaning organisation for the benefit of individual organisations or enterprises. It can include the cleaning of an variety of business premises, including shops, distribution centres and workplaces, just as government offices and that’s only the tip of the iceberg.
Yes, we provide free consultations and demos to demonstrate our service so that you can try before you buy.
Element CC is a notable name offering cleaning services in United Kingdom. We pride ourselves in
delivering matchless cleaning services to our esteemed customers and strive to improve in our offering and coverage areas. We have over 15 years of service and have the best cleaning professionals in the industry. At Element CC, we:
• Utilize only the best, non-toxic, biodegradable cleaning materials which are odourless.
• Use products that are superior cleaning agents but don’t damage the surface.
• Ensure our cleaning materials comply with the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health (COSHH) regulations.
• Provide up-to-date cleaning techniques to our esteemed customers.
• Utilise a waterless cleaning method, and as such, our cleaning procedure doesn’t use alot of water
• Make use of USA designed materials and machines, produced in the UK.
• Are a CPI authorised cleaning company in the United Kingdom. The CPI has a vast network of over 500 companies spread across the world from over 47 countries.
Yes, here at Element CC we can take requests given at any short notice given please call our 24 hour line – +44 7738 877388
Cleaners can hold a set of keys for your property so it is not essential that you are present when they clean. Many customers move to this option within a few weeks of having regular cleaning as it’s so convenient for them. If you’re present when cleaners are working, they are discreet as possible and try not cause unnecessary disturbance. A key collection service and/or return to a different address can also be arranged.
Although it is not essential, it is recommended you are at your property when the cleaners are due to finish so they know you are 100% happy with the results. This is especially true for a first clean or one-off clean.
In the event that you aren’t happy with the result you get from our cleaner/s at that point please let us know – we would prefer not to have despondent clients. It’s critical to report any worries at the earliest opportunity, ideally at the time of the cleaning visit so any issues can be dealt with. On the off chance that this doesn’t work you can tell us and we do our best to help.
We are happy to answer any additional questions – just email us on email@example.com